Until recently who would have thought a deadly virus would come from nowhere and cause such devastation. The number of lives lost, the effect on your health and well-being (including those of whom you love), and the financial costs have been significant. Now we are aware of Covid-19 and the likely strategies employed by the UK government to control or contain it, we must be ready for any further incidence.
At Focus Awards we stand by to support you and your business in any way that we can. We understand how coronavirus may have affected you – not just in business, but personally – so even if you just fancy a chat or a catch up, each of us are only a phone call away!
If there is a qualification that may not currently exist that you feel would benefit your business and learners let us know and we will develop it free of charge (assuming we are satisfied there will be sufficient demand). It may be there is a knowledge-based qualification you feel is lacking in the marketplace, or a qualification that can be assessed using the many modes of technology that exist.
We now have a number of new qualifications in the Sport, Health & Social Care and Service Enterprises sectors:
Sports, Leisure and Recreation
- Focus Awards Level 3 Award in Developing Exercise Sessions for Older Adults (RQF)
- Focus Awards Level 3 Award in Delivering Online Personal Training (RQF)
- Focus Awards Level 4 Certificate in Nutrition for Weight Management and Athletic Performance (RQF)
- Focus Awards Level 5 Diploma in Massage Therapy for Sports (RQF)
Health and Social Care
- Focus Awards Level 3 Award in Understanding Human Anatomy and Physiology (RQF)
- Focus Awards Level 3 Award in Applying Airbrush Make-up (RQF)
- Focus Awards Level 3 Award in Intimate Waxing for Male Clients (RQF)
- Focus Awards Level 3 Award in Liquid and Powder Nail Enhancements (RQF)
- Focus Awards Level 3 Award in Intimate Waxing for Female Clients (RQF)
- Focus Awards Level 3 Award in Providing Indian Head Massage (RQF)
- Focus Awards Level 2 Certificate in Providing Manicure Treatments and Make-up Application (RQF)
- Focus Awards Level 2 Award in Skin Care and Facial Treatments (RQF)
- Focus Awards Level 3 Diploma in Combined Nail Technology Skills (RQF)
We have around another 30 qualifications currently in development – please feel free to contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out more.
We recently launched our brand new website, with a much needed fresh new look. We welcome your feedback, and hope you find it useful and informative.
Back in March, we announced the changeover to e-certificates for all centres to enable our staff to work remotely should “lockdown” be enforced by the Government. Our department heads are back in the office, meaning we are able to resume issuing hardcopy certificates. If you require a hardcopy of an e-certificate that has already been issued, please complete the order form available here and email it to us at: email@example.com
If you wish to continue receiving e-certificates please speak to your Centre Support Assistant.
Since March 2020 there has been no charge for remote EQA sampling; this was one of the measures we put in place to support our approved centers. As things are now beginning to return to a ‘new normal’ sampling fees will resume from August 1st 2020.