Happy New Year to you all!
We have been busy developing many new qualifications, and have extended a large number of our already successful qualifications.
The decision to develop qualifications is not taken lightly; there are a number of factors that we have to take into account before we can give the green light to develop. One of the most important factors in agreeing a development is gaining support from industry.
During the last six months, many centres have offered support for our new qualifications which has been amazing, thank you. What’s even better is that our centres are requesting new qualifications, which we do not currently offer; this is great for Focus Awards and for the future of our qualification development.
If you believe that there is an opportunity to develop a brand-new qualification, or you wish to see an existing qualification added to our portfolio, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 is looking exciting with the continual development of new qualifications including, Salon Management, Adult Care, Enhancing Eyebrows with Microblading Techniques, as well as our updated Emergency Pediatric First Aid qualification.
Our latest qualifications available for registrations include:
- Focus Awards Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy (RQF) – Service Enterprise
- Focus Awards Level 3 Certificate in Teaching Yoga to Children Aged 5-16 (RQF) – Sports and Recreation
- Focus Awards Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership (RQF) – Business Management
- Focus Awards Level 4 Certificate in Micropigmentation (RQF) – Service Enterprise
- Focus Awards Level 3 Diploma in Massage Therapy (RQF) – Service Enterprise
- Focus Awards Level 1 Award in Coaching Weight Lifting (RQF) – Sports and Recreation
- Focus Awards Level 2 Award in Instructing Weight Training (RQF) – Sports and Recreation
- Focus Awards Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Weight Training (RQF) – Sports and Recreation