Focus Awards Level 2 Award in Front of Stage Pit Barrier Operations (RQF)
The Focus Awards Level 2 Award in Front of Stage Pit Barrier Operations (RQF) is aimed at those working in the live events Industry who are positioned at the front stage pit barrier.
The qualification main will cover the following learning outcomes.
- Understand the purpose of the Front of Stage Pit Barrier
- being able to protect the health and safety of individuals within the barrier system
- understanding the roles and responsibilities of colleagues
- being able to recognise audience and performer activity and respond appropriately while working in the front of stage pit barrier
To successfully achieve the Focus Awards Level 2 Award in Front of Stage Pit Barrier Operations (RQF) learners must complete the mandatory unit totalling 1 credit.
Learner Entry Requirements
Focus Awards does not set any specific entry requirements for this qualification but training providers or colleges may have their own guidelines.
Learners wishing to progress from this qualification can undertake the following qualifications:
- Focus awards level 2 NVQ certificate in spectator safety
- Focus awards level 3 NVQ certificate in spectator safety
The learners must be 18 years or over.
This qualification is available in England.
To view the Qualification Specification please click here.
|Unit Title||Unit Ref||Level||GLH||Credit|
|Front of Stage Pit Barrier Operations||F/617/1733||2||8||1|