Focus Awards Level 2 Award in Skin Tanning Techniques (RQF)
(QRN – 601/6467/0)
The Focus Awards Level 2 Award in Skin Tanning Techniques (RQF) is aimed at developing the practical skills of learners to provide self-tanning services to specific areas of the body. Learners will acquire the knowledge of manual spray tanning treatments.
Learners must complete the 1 mandatory unit achieving a total of 4 credits.
Learner Entry Requirements
Learners should be competent in literacy and numeracy to help elements of communication. This is at the discretion of the centre as they may decide to use diagnostic testing methods to ascertain how they can support learners.
Learners wishing to progress from this qualification can undertake the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology (RQF)
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy (RQF)
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Nail Services (RQF)
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Nail Services (RQF)
- Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Specialist Techniques (RQF)
- Level 2 Certificate in Beauty Specialist Techniques (RQF)
- Level 2 Certificate in Cosmetic Make-up and Beauty Consultancy (RQF)
Learners should be a minimum of 16 years old to undertake this qualification.
This qualification is available in England and Northern Ireland.
To view the Qualification Specification please click here.
|Unit Title||Unit Ref||Level||GLH||Credit|