Focus Awards Level 2 Certificate In Customer Service (RQF)
(QRN – 601/8669/0)
The Focus Awards Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service (RQF) is aimed at those learners working, or preparing to work, within a customer service role.
The Focus Awards Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service (RQF) will help to develop customer service knowledge and provide learners with a basic understanding of how to carry out day-to-day interactions with customers sensitively, respectfully, effectively, and with a focus on quality. Learners will develop their knowledge and understanding of:
- The delivery of excellent customer service;
- Communication skills in order to strengthen relationships and interactions with customers and colleagues;
- Principles that underpin outstanding customer care; and
- Develop and maintain key transferable skills applicable in a range of industries and sectors.
To successfully achieve the Focus Awards Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service (RQF) qualification, learners must complete 2 mandatory units achieving a total of 13 credits.
Learner Entry Requirements
Focus Awards does not set any entry requirements but training providers or colleges may have their own guidelines.
Upon completion of Focus Awards Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service (RQF) learner can progress onto the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Certificate in Customer Service;
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration;
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration.
Entry is at the discretion of the centre. Learners under the age of 16 is permitted on this qualification.
This qualification is available in England and Northern Ireland.
To view the Qualification Specification please click here.
|Unit Title||Unit Ref||Level||Credit||TQT||GLH|
|Supporting the customer service environment||J/508/3109||2||7||73||65|
|Delivery of effective customer service||F/508/3108||2||6||57||50|