The Focus Awards Level 3 Award in Lash Extensions (RQF) is aimed at those learners wishing to develop their practical skills of applying individual permanent lashes to a high level of occupational ability.
Learners must achieve the following 3 mandatory units totaling 11 credits.
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
- Apply individual permanent pashes
- Client care and communication in beauty-related industries
Learner Entry Requirements
Learners should be competent in literacy and numeracy to help with elements of communication. This is at the discretion of the centre as they may decide to use diagnostic testing methods to ascertain how they can support learners.
Learners wishing to progress from this qualification can undertake the following qualifications:
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy General (RQF)
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy Make-Up (RQF)
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy Massage (RQF)
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Spa Therapy (RQF)
- Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Studies
Learners should be a minimum of 16 years old to undertake this qualification.
This qualification is available in England and Northern Ireland.
To view the Qualification Specification please click here.
|Unit Title||Unit Ref||Level||GLH||Credit|
|Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon||R/600/8780||3||29||4|
|Apply Individual Permanent Lashes||D/601/3562||3||38||4|
|Client care and communication in beauty-related industries||T/601/4457||3||28||3|